Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Odds and Ends

It's freedom for Indian hostages, finally
Finally!! Some good news from India!!! Its about time.
But looks like it came at a cost:
$500,000 paid as ransom

Meanwhile, things are not good for our neighbours. I feel sorry for the 12 Nepalese drivers. My sympathies with them.

Moving on, I committed a sin. I gave in to gluttony and lust. Let me explain. After I got my GMail account (thanks again, buddy), I happneed to go to a forum, where a person had many GMail invites, and was giving those away. My rational self tried to reason that since I already had a GMail account, I really didn't need another one. But then, me evil side kicked in, and said that its always good to have a few extra accounts. After five minutes of mental torment, I finally gave in to the temptation. I have lusted afer the GMail account, and one didn't seem enough. So I got another one. But right afer I had got those, I was struck by pangs of guilt. I couln't undo what I had done, so I posted a message on the board, offering my six free invites to anyone. So far, I have given away three, and three more to go. Its my penence.

Other than that, I really don't feel like blogging today.

No comments: