Saturday, September 04, 2004

Lots of work...

Had lot of work today, for a change. Two pages full of translation, and if that's not enough, try two full pages of typos adn gramatical errors. I was scratching my head half the time. Grrrr.....
Went to do some photography today, since its been a really long, long time indeed. So I drove the car all the way to Umm Said, and took pics of the sand dunes. It was 12 noon, the sun was blazing, the heat was intolerable, but I felt good. In fact, I will go there again next Friday, to swim this time. The water was reeeeeealllly inviting.

Evil Deed of the Day: I showed off my new mobile to uncle and aunty today. Uncle was espically impressed by it, and now is secretly lusting for it. But aunty said that though uncle needs to buy a new mobile himself, this one's too expensive. But I did my duty, and put a spanner in their plans, so that when they go out to buy, uncle will be in two minds. Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

And yes, injinuity pal, I am leaning on buying a PS2 myself. Let see.....

No comments: