Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Feelin' Good...

I don't know why, but I feel good today. Maybe it has to do with the cruising around the town that I did today...
Also, teh mystery of the fine cup of coffee at the restaurant on the Al Khor-Doha road was revealed to me by injinuity. It seems that they put a little ice cream in the coffee!! Vanilla coffee!! Now howzzat!! That surely explains the unique taste of the coffee, and also the slight lump I felt in the coffee when I stirred the coffee... Not sure I want ot try it at home or in the office.
Talking of office, the big boss and my immediate boss have left for interviewing people for the office. This is just great, I am being denied a holiday, cos they can't find another Hindi person. Makes me so, so mad!!
A new development in the office. We have a brand new authorizing thingy in our office, and this one uses our finger imprints for granting access into the office. The down part is that it is quite sensitive, and since people tend to leave their imprint on the screen, the machine goes conkers. As a result, at any given time, half of our office is stuck either outside trying ot get inside, or inside trying to go outside!! Even when it works properly, it takes 15 seconds to open the door. People are missing the access card system already.

No comments: