Friday, September 24, 2004

No Spidey, But Games...

Didn't go for Spidey 2 yesterday. Looks like yours and spidey 2's stars don't get well, injinuity ol' pal. You are not destined to watch this movies!! It's your destiny, not to watch Spidey 2!.
Instead, we caught a few subway sandwiches and coffee, and headed to find a lost tanker!! Yeah, injinuity had some office work, locating a missing tanker, and we were all over the route of the tank, searching for it!! Later, we went to a gaming cafe, where we played Counter Strike. Or to be more precise, we were the dummy targets for the other players, who were waaaaaaay faster and a lot more accurate than us. Did I mention that they were also younger than us?? The young guns beat the life out of us. I died 21 deaths, and scored 1 point (I have this feeling that hte lone person I killed was injinuity's avatar). Gaming continued till 2:30 in the morning, and then we split.
Gaming after such a long time (more than two years?) made me realize that I had completely lost touch with them. It was like the first time all over again, with me feeling pukey and getting dizzy. But the enjoymeent was definately worth it.
We will try to catch Spidey 2 again today, lets see...

No comments: