Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Idiots....

My search for a jounralist foolish enough to take up a job as a translator is still on, but no sign of success. Even Ashwin Honawar rejected it!! I am not surprised, though. But how to explain to these idiots who happen to be my bosses? "We specifically want journalists", they say. Look around you, fools, no one among your employees is a journo in the truest sense of the word. If you guys want to live in your world of false grandeur, where professional journos work for you, be my guest. But when you start sending me on search odesseys for the same, I digesss. [Beatles]Very strange, indeed[/Beatles]

Moving on, I forgot to mention a real treat I had yesterday. I mean musically. The radio was doing a Dharamendra special, and the list of song they played was really good. Started off with main Jat yamla paglaa deewana (woo hoo!!), then came rafta rafta, followed by pal pal dil ke paas, aaj mausam bada baimaan hai and lots more. Now, I like Dharamendra, but I never payed attention to the qualitiy of songs that have been picturised on him. Look at the song, arent they tempting? I enjoyed a full hour of Dharam Paaji. Sweet.
And speaking of Dharam Paaji, have a look at these,



and



Now tell me, who is more roman? Who is the true gladiator? Who is more Achielles? Tell me, huh? huh?

No comments: