Monday, September 27, 2004

Rejoice!!!

Rejoice!!!!! I got a raise!! A 1000 bucks one at that!!! Woo hoo!!
Also, I have got an official accomodation now!! The gods are really simling at me now. What have I done to deserve this? Please God, let me know, 'cos I'll do it again!! This calls fora litle celebration. After office, I'm meeting injinuity for a chat. Not bad, maybe I'll have some cakes as well...
And to think that today I went to meet our adm. head, all ready to quit if he evaded a proper answer to me. Yesterday, I had decidedto call it quits over here. Now, I think I will stick around for some more time. Tomorrow I'll get the keys...
Maybe its the fact that I have now started drinking tea again. The tea God smiled at one of his flock that had returned, and decided to reward him...sounds like a possible explanation to me.
But things are not all that hunky-dory here. I still have to get a reply on the status of my holidays. No word on that so far.
But in the meantime, REJOICE!!!!!!

No comments: