Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Got The Keys!!!

Yeaaaaahh!!! I got the keys to the apartment today!!! And with it a list of all the things provided by them In addition to a bed, a sofa set, cooking range, a washing machine, a dinner set and a cooking set, I also get a TV and satellite!!! So its back to TV watching for me after a break of, oh, 5 months??
I did go to the flat today, but the key didn't fit. Maybe I entered it into the wrong keyhole. Will go again tomorrow morning. Will shift in tomorrow itself. Today morning, aunty called me, and tried selling me the old stuff that she has, like the nearly broken down bed, the already broken dressing table etc. I have to pay her the one month advance that she had forfeited when I moved in, and also this month's rent. Expenses, expenses...
This calls for a little celebration. After office, I will head down to the City Center, and have a pizza maybe. Or maybe some Portuguese at Nando's. Speaking of City Center, the next attraction at the cinema there is Adaptation. I have been wanting to see this movie, but could not find it here. I see good times ahead...

Cautionary Tale Of The Day: The news of my 1000 bucks pay hike has spread. I had nothing to do with it, but people in the office know. Makes me feel that I am being watched.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a place just like that vw gti

Anonymous said...

Anything you want blonde perfumeCOME AND SEE blonde perfume