Monday, September 06, 2004

Emotional Loop

A thousand apologies for not posting yeaterday. I had a lot of work to do, and was in the office till late in the night. As a result, I couldn't post.
so, anyways, moving on, I must mention the emotianal loop I was in day before yesterday. Let me explain.
In my last post, I explained about my financial health, and that got me worried. I resolved that I must save money. But all that talk about less money was really depressing. So after office, I headed to the City Center, to have some cinnamon rolls to cheer me up. Once, there, one thing kept leading to another. I had a cinnamon roll, went past the theater, and bought a ticket for School of Rock. A few stpe, I passed the restaurant Nando's. So I think,'Lets have some Portugese today, but lets stick to the less expensive items'. I later find that the restaurant is expensicve all the way. Even the water there costs more. A chicken sandwich for 16 BUCKS!!! But I had it nonethless. It made me happy. So, in order to drive away my financial blues, I go ahead a spend like abandon, even though I had no intention of doing it. This is what I mean when I talked of emotional loop. And take note, readers, [solemn voice]MALLS ARE EVIL[/Solemn voice].
The movie was quite ok, thuogh. I don't think I like the Jack Black brand of humor, but this movie was quite nice.
Yesterday, I again ate out. I had some coupons remaining, and it felt bad, just to let them go. So of I headed to Pizza Hut and had a small Chicken Supreme, with Fajitas in it. When I ordered just the pizza and no drinks, the waitress view me like I was a freak :-)

Oh, and I almost forgot,

HAPPAY JANAMASHTMI!!!

I am fasting today. So far, so good.

No comments: