Tuesday, September 28, 2004

No Key...

No keys today. The Adm head, N has washed his hands off the entire thing, and now I have to head-butt with the financial head, H. He is another headache. He has said that he will have it ready in two day. Lets see...
Yesterday, after I N had given me the news about the house and the raise, I thanked him and left. After I left, he called me back and mockingly told me that I was a true 'Hindi' (I wonder what he meant by that, but that was meant to be a bit derogatory), cos I just upped and left after he gave me the good news. What did he expect? That I kiss his hands as a show a gratitude? Or grovel at his feet, saying,'Main baap, aap to bhagwaan ka avatar hain!!' So anyways, today when I meant to meet him, I took some sweets along with me to give to him. I think that was a fitting reply, cos he first laughed a little, then said thank you and went back to his work.
Yeah Rajesh!!!
Two more purchases today, two cut price cassettes - R.E.M (Reveal), and an assorted blues album. According to All Music, this is not the best of R.E.M's albums. Will find out soon enough. But if it was going for a song at the shop...

Rant Of The Day: A female colleague, H, has put on some strong perfume today. Not a cheap smelling one, but rather a decent one. But the life of me, I can't figure out which one it is. But that's not the rant. The rant is, SHE HAS PUT SO MUCH OF IT, THAT I CAN SMELL HER EVEN WHEN SHE PASSES TWO METERS WAYS FROM ME!!! WHAT DO THESE ARABS USE FOR MEASURING THE QUANTITY? OIL BARRELS???

No comments: