Sunday, September 19, 2004

Spidey again....

Boo hoo hoo, I didn't get to see Spiderman 2 yesterday. *sob sob, sniff sniff* All my plans went into disarray when injinuity called me up and asked me if I wanted to accompany him to Al Khor. So, I being a cruier, and in love with the Doha-Al Khor stretch of road, agreed. I had it all worked out; I would meet him at 10:30, we would go to Al Khor, and be back by 11:25, just in tiem for me to catch the 11:30 show at the Landmark, or the 12:00 show at the City Center. But things jsut went haywire after that. injinuity was not in a mood for speeding yesterday as I had hoped, and so we cruised at around 80, I think. injinuity, it seems, discovered the joys of driving slowly yesterday. A verrrry fine timing, pal. ^$#^$%^$%&$^$.
So anyways, I am hoping to catch the show today, at the Landmark again. I have tried out all hte cinema halls here, and Landmark is the only one that remains.
While driving with injinuity yesterday, I had a very good cup of coffee at a small restaurant on the Doha-Al Khor road, courtsey injinuity. In fact, it was so good, I was there again today in the afternoon for the coffee. Yesterday, I had the cuppachino, and today it was the mocchachino. But to tell you the truth, both tasted the same. But the taste was good, so its forgiven.
This discovery mad me realise that I have completely sold out to the big restaurants here. I no longer search out the newer places or try out newer cuisines. Like when I am in the mood for momos, there is only one place I go to. Must become an explorer again.

No comments: