Friday, September 10, 2004

Hot News...

Hot news, Arun has bought a house!! In Mumbai!! Yeah, I know, it came a shock to me as well. I haven't confirmed it as yet, will do it soon.
This news really forces me to think. My friends have started thinking about life and investtment, and here I am, being a bachelor (read that as being a jerk). Must think of the future. Hmmm...I'm thikning, I'm thinking, ok??!!??

Jason Bourne Moment of the Day: Yesterday, I gave a lift to a Bangladeshi worker. He comes up to me and starts talking in Arabic. I ask him to speak in Hindi, and he is surprised at first. Then he asks me if I am from India. I say yes. He replies, "I thought you were from Lebanon". What the...

There were more fun quotes from this guy. He asks me if I am from Punjab, and I say yes. So when I drop him, I ask him his name. He replies, and then mentions that he is a Muslim. I say that I am a Hindu. He says,"I know that. Since you are a Punjabi, you must be a Hindu" (????) Again, what the?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ever heard of a muslim from punjab? me neither!