Saturday, September 11, 2004

Money, Money, Money...

An uneasy development today. Aunty hinted that she will be raising my rent from december onwards. Already, I paying my rent out of my own pocket, and if she raises it by 200 bucks, my finances will be severely dented. The prices of houses are generally going up in Doha, and she says that she isgetting offers from prosons who are willing to pay up to 1,500 bucks. Naturally, I can't afford it, so I will have to search for a new accomodation. A bachelor accomodation. Costing less. Less than 600 bucks. Sigh.
A completely no-work-day today.
In the usual blog news, Prof. Juan Cole offers some nice insight to the current status on the war on terror in this piece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi b mamu,
i was just reading your blog.
it's cool.
ok, listen by the way mamma was asking whether we can download powerpoint from the web?.
and P.D.F (whatever that is, mamma just told me to write it).
take care and keep posting
lots of love
bunny