Saturday, September 25, 2004

Cruisin'...

No Spidey 2 yesterday again. It was not playing in that time at all!! Looks like injinuity and Spidey really do not gel!! So instead, we went to play billiards. Neither of us had played in a long long time, and we were afraid we would make asses out of us in front of other people in the pool parlor (and it being a Friday night, it was crowded).
But surprisingly, we didn't!! Yes, both of us managed to get in some decent shots. That, and the fact that people were not paying any attention to us and concentrating on their own games saved our faces. We played two games, and each of us won one. We pick up pretty fast, I think.
Later, I went cruising in the city, just to have a look at the night life and was quite impressed by it. Its becoming more laid back and settled out there. People minding their own business. And the radio was cranking out some nice tunes. Speaking of which,

Surreal Moment A Couple of Days Ago: On the night I had momos with Jinu, I went for a spin round town, listening to radio. Its just playing some remixes (how I hate those @#*&^%$#). I decided to get myself and ice cream, and as I was driving and eating the ice cream when I suddenly flipped. The reason? The radio was playing a remix of 'Aap jaisa koi'. And a guy was singing the song.
Now, firstly, the original song is peppy enough and does not need to be remixed, and secondly, a guy singing that song??!!??. What, homosexuality finally coming out of the closet in Indian music? I doubt it. The singer was just plain stupid.

Which brings me to a deduction, namely, that if you want to become a pop musician, the first step is to undergo a brain removal surgery.

No comments: