Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The Wise One...

From my horoscope on www.astrology.com:
"Pearls of wisdom fall every time you open your mouth"


And I say, [Keanu Reeves in Matrix]"I know Kung Fu."[/Keanu Reeves in Matrix]

Or better still, [The Kid in The Sixth Sense]"I see dead people."[/The Kid in The Sixth Sense]

Cool!!

[u]Witty Moment A Few Days Back:[/u] So on the night I had my emotional loop, I was working till late in the night, till two hours after my shift. My colleague, S comes up to me and asks,"Why are you still here? Why haven't you left?"
Me: "Still working"
S: "Lots of work?"
M: "Yeah, all those Independence day reports to be translated"
S: "Oh"
M: "Yeah, Qatar celebrates its independence day, and I get bonded!!"

Now tell me, am I funny or WHAT!!!

And yes, on Janamashtmi,


(मईया मोरी, मैं नहिं माखन खायो)

Isn't it cute??

No comments: