Thursday, September 09, 2004

Birds of a feather...

A thousand apologies again for not posting yesterday, but it was not my fault. Blogger didn't update my post, which is why people didn't see any new posts from me. But my last post lame anyways. It was me bitching about my colleague, S (a different one, this time). He is the office smart ass. Came up to me, and started bitching about the office in general, about how things here were done so unporfessionally and about how didn't feel inspired to give his best, and had now given up on producing a quality work. On my part, I felt like I was watching my self a few years ago. My outlook hasn't changed, but I now keep quite about such things.
Now, this is not the first time that a colleague has confided such things with me (what is it about me that people want to empty their frustrations before me?). Previously, S (the woman) has also spoken about the office ineptitude to me, but for her part, being the super efficient person that she is, she has a point.
And then there was L, who has since left and joined Al Jazeera. He was the first one, actually. Called all his colleagues in the office parasites!! But I don't know what he was so frustrated about, he seemed to be sailing along as well like the erst of us. All this makes me realise, brids of a feather do flock together!!
Spiderman has not yet released. I was hoping it would be released today, but no. OTOH, Dhoom has released. But I don't really want to watch that one. Very iffy. But I am very pissed off that Spiderman has not yet released!!
Oh yes, final observation for today- I AM A FABULOUS COOK!! But a little unadventerous. Will try something new now. So heres looking at you, gutsy gourmet

No comments: