Monday, August 16, 2004

Uneven Strength

I just discovered that my left arm is stronger than my right arm. This I found out when my gym instructor shifted me from machines to weights. Suddenly, my right arm is getting tired before my left arm. My instructor will be making me do some special exercises for my right arm tomorrow. And speaking of weight, I don't think I enjoy them a lot. I mean, the dumbells are ok, but I simply HATE the bars.
And another thing - HELP!!! The radio, it seems, is hell bent on making me listen ot the song 'aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle', which I don't want to. But the this song seems to play on the radio everyday and on every show!! I am having to change channels a lot because of this. All this channel changing has led me to listen to the song 'Oh, what a babe!' a lot of times, and now I am begingin to like it. The shame.

No comments: