Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Progressing...

My gym instructor told me that from tomorrow, I will be doing more weights. And also dumbells. Which is fine, except that I was looking forward to some more exercises for the stomach and back. My tummy has not decreased, though I can feel my arms and chest tightening.
And I found out that the sone 'Aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle' is from the film Fida. And It has music by Anu Malik. *smacking my head* Of course, how could I not be astounded by the song, and not imagine that Anu Malik was somewhere in the picture. I am betting the line was his own idea. Must be more observant in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know why your tummy has not decreased its because , the fat from your arms have melted down to your stomach -- so don't just concentrate on dumb bells, but also do some push up.
The lastest is mom's godrej has been raided by pops and guess what -- he has got $1500/-and is suprised and happy-- while mom is very tensed in Delhi -- that all her black money is out now.
Love Jiji