Friday, August 20, 2004

Boring Day

Boring day. The usual. Nothing new. The radio has gone all boring on me. And today it took the cake. Relentless bad mucis, hour after hour. And when some decent music did play (Allah ke Bande), the transmission got lousy. Bad. Very Bad. Pitti.
In a way, it was to be expected. I had been having usch good run on the radio, playing some really nice tunes, and the work also seemed bearable. The good times had to end. Yawnnnnnn..........

Near Escape of the Day: So, I am sitting in my car in the evening, listening to the radio, switching stations (office had gotten too cold). I switch stations, and a sorta slow song is playing. The girl is singing about zulf or something else. Suddenly, the beat changes, and the chorus chimes in, 'Aaja ve mahi, lets do balle balle'. I quickly change stations!! Man, that was close!!
On a realted note, it seems that the movie Fida is paisa vasool, but I am afraid to watch it, cos then I will have to bear the balle balle song as well!!

No comments: