Thursday, August 19, 2004

The Most Retarded Development So Far

The weather here has been burning, around 40 degrees avg, and I HAVE CAUGHT COLD!! Seriously, how retarded can that be? I think I caught it because of all the gymming. Its air conditioned, and I sweat, and then I face teh air-con. The hot-cold effect has had its consequence, and now I have a very sore throat, and a runny nose.
A point to make. I discovered a new gem of a song. Its Ru ba ru, from Maqbool. I have heard it mentioned it on other blogs a lot, and though I should give it a try. Its worth all the praisees it has got, and then some more. Go ahead, listen to it.

Later in the Day: Shamelessly copied pun from another site:

Visit India. Then you can send a post card saying, 'Vishnu were here'

An Orignal joke: So my colleague, Samar comes up to me and asks if I have a break for a tenner. I offer two fivers, but she says she wants a further break for one of the fivers. Luckily, I have that, but am now left without any singles. So as she thanks me, I say to her, 'You know, I have become un-Riyal!!' Get it? un-Riyal!! Ha ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi deep. sorry to know about ur retarded disease. You need me. I will charge you very less 500$ a session. Want me to help you? My no. is 513 469 2354. Talk to u then. Chiku