Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Two Movies, Two Trashes

The last two day, I saw two hindi movies, Gayab on video, and Mujhse Shaadi Karogi i the theater. Why? Quite frankly, I didn't know of better ways to waste my time. Really. Both the movies are that bad.
Fist up, Gayab. the director, I seems, was in two minds whether to make is a feel good-comedy, a thriller. So, he started out to make it a feel good comedy, But then changed his mind and went into the thriller mode. But when this didn't seem to work out either, he reverted back to the feel good stream. I hould point out that the thriller part is 'inspired' by the film Hollow Man. The only good part about the movie was that I didn't have to pay for it, since Srivastav aunty had got the cassette.
On to MSK. Sadly, I did have to pay for it. As for the movie, I counld smell theoncoming joke a mile away, but I still did manage to force a smile when it came. Salman Khan looks completely bored and Akshay Kumar is ok. The only good point in the movie was Satish Shah.
Some new developemtns in the office. We will be doing away with our access card ,and replacing that with fingerprint access. Wow!! Biometrics comes to Qatar. The rationale being given is that may people used other people's card to go in and out of offices, so this has been introduced. It will go operational in a few months. I am all for it. No more forgetting cards at home!!

No comments: