Monday, October 18, 2004

The Pictures...

First things first,

injinuity said...
ofcourse it was definitely dumb to make such a move without having a proper backup plan...


no, I don't think it was dumb to make such a move. What would have been dumb is me not quitting, working seven days a week, and hoping that my bosses got another Hindi language person to help me out here. They should have done that long ago, and since they are not doing this, I am not interested in working for them.

Incidently, I learnt that another of my colleagues is quitting to go to Al Jazeera. J., the Russian guy, is too on a one month notice. He has already brought a replacement for him. Looks like the office will be a different place after a few months...

Moving on,

Here are the pictures:















I'll post a few more bigger ones after I have scaled them down.

No comments: