Friday, October 08, 2004

I Got PS2!!!

My purse continues to be loose...I bought a PS2 yesterday!!! A cool 650 bucks of it!! I am consoling myself that it was going for nearly 800 bucks just six months ago...and while I and injinuity (my partnet-in-crime in this) were at it, I also ended up buying a digital camera!! That's another 500 bucks damage to my purse. But being intersted in photography that I am (I have a certificate to prove it), I needed it...ok, so I didn't need it, but I was lusting for it. I will be capturing scenes of Doha on it now.
The PS2, in my opinion, is a very good buy. I played some games on it yesterday, and really enjoyed it. After the frustrations of the office, its nice to kick and punch someone out, or be kicked and punched out. I played Tekken 4 with injinuity, and am now hooked ot it, at least for now!! Will repot on the progress later.

No comments: