Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Nothing New To Blog...

Am having a lousy internet connection at he office today, so am not able to surf the net properly.
Chotu has again gone on being unsure about the whole issue. Now I'll get some local person for the job.
Can you believe it, I have nothing new to blog? Has my life become so boring??

Surreal Moment Of the Day: So I was driving in the evening, returning from the Industrial Area. I passed the usual roads, and suddenly, I was viewing those roads in a new light altogether. It just looked like I had never noticed them. They looked so new.
Someone should write a book roads, I say. About how we tend to not look at them, but if we pay attention, the roads are different each and every day, at each and every hour. They change. They get crowded, they are empty, they are clean, they are dirty, they have shattered glass, they reflect the sun, giving one an impression of a mirage. I think roads are a modern day metaphor of life. In the olden days, it was the rivers and in the modern age, it is the roads.
But I digress, that was not my surreal moment. The roads looks so new to me, I began to wonder whether it was only a few months ago that I roamed aimlessly on these streets, discovering. And now, they seemed new again to me.
Very Strange

No comments: