Monday, October 04, 2004

Chakra Chakram...

I took a Chakra test at eclectic energies to find out if my chakras are all right. Turns out I am highly imbalanced. Heres the lowdown:

Root Chakra: -13% - under active.

The Root chakra is about being physically there and feeling at home in situations.

If you tend to be fearful or nervous, your Root chakra is probably under-active. You'd easily feel unwelcome.

Sacral Chakra: -19% under active

The Sacral chakra is about feeling and sexuality.

If you tend to be stiff and unemotional or have a "poker face," the Sacral chakra is under-active. You're not very open to people.

Navel Chakra: -13 % under active

The Navel chakra is about asserting yourself in a group.

When the Navel chakra is under-active, you tend to be passive and indecisive. You're probably timid and don't get what you want.

Heart chakra: 6 % under active

The Heart chakra is about love, kindness and affection.

When your Heart chakra is under-active, you are cold and distant.

Throat chakra: 6 % under active

The Throat chakra is about self-expression and talking.

When this chakra is under-active, you tend not to speak much, and you probably are introverted and shy. Not speaking the truth may block this chakra.

Third eye chakra: 69 % over active

The Third Eye chakra is about insight and visualisation.

If this chakra is over-active, you may live in a world of fantasy too much. In excessive cases halucinations are possible.

Crown chakra: 31 % open

The Crown chakra is about wisdom and being one with the world. When this chakra is open, you are unprejudiced and quite aware of the world and yourself.

So, the net result is, I am unable to fit in, I am unexpressive, I am indecisive and shy, I am cold and distant, I am introverted, I a fantasize a lot, but I am also unprejudiced, and aware of the world.

Strange thing, this spirituality. I seem to agree with this prognosis of mine. After all, I am unprejudiced, am I not?

Also, I must improve. But twait a minute, if I post my thoughts regualrly on the blog, is it not a sign of my expressiveness?? Is this thing wrong?? Andwers wanted. pls comment, viewers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://qcyxixjv.com/ozkz/pgei.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ykmxtlov.com/uyhc/rxcw.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://qcyxixjv.com/ozkz/pgei.html | http://rmyrjvim.com/rqcc/urix.html