Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Accident Report...

Gods are smiling on me. I went to the traffic dept. Today to collect my police report. Before getting the report stamped, I had to get a radar check on my car, to see if I had any outstanding fines from speeding/jumping signals (and I have been doing both lately). So surprise, surprise, I don't have any outstanding fines!! That's right folks, zero riyals fine!!
And speaking of the accident, it seems my insurance will have to pay for the damage, since the fault was mine (I still say that it was not my fault). The driver of the other car was at my place to collect the insurance papers for making that claim. But I was away at that time, ejoying momos with injinuity!! Man, I can be mean at times!! Let the bugger wait. If he wants my money, he will have ot go through some loops. Did I mention that when I had scrapped the car, I could have just collected his car and mobile number and gone to the police station the next day with my claim? But I didn't. I waitied, and made him wait as well. I didn't mind that waiting, but the waiting was surely a torture for him, cos his boss kepty ringing him about where the kids whom he was supposed to bring back from that school were.

No comments: