Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Dad's here...

In bits and Pisces US has Pakistan in its grip
injinuity, if you are reading this, this is what US expects when it makes a country it "ally". India would never bend over backwards for it (good, in my opinion). Also, US is not really concerned about India (why should it, it does not owe anythig to it), and it will not fight its wars, as you expect it to.
Moving on, I received Papaji at the airport today. He was a bit shocked to see me, what with my long hair and a gangster moustache. His first words on meeting me,"Are you becoming Aamir Khan with your long hair and moustache?" He is quite impressed with my new residence. I have to start cooking from tomorrow onwards.
And I couldnt' meet with the big boss even today. He is tooooo busy, it seems.

No comments: