Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Kahani Mein Twist...

Kahani Mein Twist!!!
The Assistant General Manager came down today. He is a really nice guy. He asked me how things were. I replied they were good. He says, no, they are not, you are leaving. He asked me the reason, and I told him, that since I am not getting my annual leave, I might as well quit. So he has called me to his office tomorrow, to see if we can work things out. But frankly, I am not interested any more. Even if I stay back, I'll be putting in my papers six or eight months down the line, which will not be good for either of us. But I'll go all the same. Lets see...

Realisation of the Day: When Papaji was scolding/explaining to me that it was not right on my part to just go out on an impromptu 5 hour road trip, he used the word 'bohemian' to describe my lifestyle. And suddenly, my mind started playing the song, 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by Queen. It was just Pavlovian, my response. Looks like I have programmed my self to break out into that song whenever the word, 'bohemian' is mentioned.

And as Papaji was leaving today, he kept reiterating that I should not go out on such impromptu tours of the city, and that I should get my full sleep. He was too shaken by that incident, it seems. Anyways, Even I am getting tired to these trips. Its just me sitting in my car and driving, safetly (relatively) ensconed in the car, not knowing how the weather is outside.
Now, and bike would be a better deal. When you are driving a bike, its you against the nature. You are clasely interacting with the nature. If the weather's cold, you feel cold, if its hot, you feel the heat. Not so in a car, where the car ac compeltely detaches you from the outside world.
Thats it, I am more of a bike person than a car person.

In other news, Veerappan is killed by the STF commandos. Now, all the money that had been diverted to capturing him will be put to good use.

No comments: