Thursday, October 14, 2004

I Have Quit!!!

I did it!!! I finally resigned, after all these days of being iffy about it!! Woo Hoo!!!
As I walked into the office, holding a piece of paper, my boss thought that I was giving him another resume probably. Then the bomb dropped. I have never seem him smile that much. I had to resist the urge to sing *Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho, kya gham hai jisko chupa rahe ho*. You see, they don't have any replacement for me, and now the only Hindi guy is leaving... oh the joy, the joy.
The boss did ask me why I wanted to quit. I told him that I just wanted to go to India, and that I was not getting any leave. He tried to argue that they were looking for people, but looks liek the shock of the moment failed him. Rejoice!!!
I am now expecting a visit or at last a call from the big boss himself.

No comments: