Thursday, October 28, 2004

Bad Meal...

So we had the Iftar party at the Ritz Carlton today, and the food they served was atrocious!! I don't know that went wrong, but when mom and I had gone there, the food was really good. Today it sucked. I had very little, and the tast still lingers in my mouth.
And now it's finaly-Chotu is not coming to Doha. Seems his mother is looking ot get him married off, so he needs to be there. This is a major loss of face to me in the office. No more Mr. Nice Guy anymore.
Also, feeling very sleepy today. zzzzz.....

Observation Of The Day: Have you noticed, that the size of my postings is rapidly declining? It's not that I don't have less to say now. It's just that my thoughts are dissociated now. The challenge of returning ot India has sunk in, and now my mind runs in different directions, searching to possible scenarios to that move. But all that thinking will not lead me anywhere. Must concentrate. AUM.....

No comments: