Sunday, October 03, 2004

Notes...

A thousand apologies for not posting yesterday. I had lots of work, and was in office for an extra hour.
My new pat is dirty, I told you that. The fridge I got was stuffed with six month old food I told you that. The maojrity of bulbs don't work there, I told you that. But I discovered someting else day before yesterday. The last occupants of the house left me something else as well. Underwear. Yes, you heard it right, I found an old underwear in one of the cupboards. It really makes me wonder, just how much of a hurry did these guys leave in, that they didn't get time to empty their fridge, make their beds, throw out their garbage, take their underwear??? Were they just pulled up, and thrown out? One fine day, they get a phone call, that they have to vacate their house within five hours. That, or maybe they got sucked into some of the hollywood road movies like Harold and Kumar go to Newcastle, maybe Ahmed and Mohammed go to Dukhan!! It seems that the two inhabitants on the flat (two lebanese guys) were not liked a lot, judging from the winces I got from the others.
Also, today I ahd an accident. Nothing major, just a little scrap. The guy had parked in the middle of the road, just outside my parking shed. I made a reverse, and scrapped against his Toyota Land Cruiser. I got a few scratches, and so did he. But it seems, its was my fault. No matter that he parked illegally, I should have been more careful. $@$#@%#@%@#.
Yesterday, I went to dinner again with my colleague, A. I was expecting more 'Indian food goooooood!!', but luckily, he didn't comment on that fact anymore. All in all, it was a nice evening. He picked up the bill, which made it even better.
And yes, my efforts to me the top boss of our office have been unsuccessful so far. Must do it in order to secure my vacation.

No comments: