Saturday, July 17, 2004

Surreal Moment of the Day

well, not today, actually. Its yesterday. To understand why I went mad and purchased the things I did, you have to understand the psychology of the shopping festivals. You enter a mall, and are bombarded by all the sale signs. One is bound to go crazy. Just imagine me in the City Center, going all crazy at the sale signs. To better suit the occasion, sing along the song 'bhaage re man kahin' from Chameli and that was me. Still, it could have been worse. I nearly purchased a discman, the Kill Bill vol 1 CD AND a Sony Playstation 2!!

Moving on, the Birla story unfolding is really intriguing. It has everything in it, money, power, fame, so why doesn't someone jump at it and make a desi Dynasty? The title could simply be Birla. Ekta Kapoor would give it a shot, but she will have to change the title to Kirla.

No comments: