Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I See...

For all my posts, it is evidnet to all that I lead a very humdrum life, harldly interacting with anyone, just observing the happenings around me. Well, heres the observation for the day. In the evening, I was feeling very hungry, and went to the City Center to buy a pizza, While waiting for my order, I look around and what do I see? A young couple, the Arab guy wearing jeans and a grey sando ganji and the girl wearing a tight black top, a tight white trouser, and her hair had was in three colors, if I am right, dark brown, blonde and silver. They were going to the theater and talking animatedly. Seeing them, I suddenly had the urge to shout DUUUUUDDE but held back. But I still needed a release, so I started walkig aruond the food court, mutering DUUUUUDE to my self. Must have been a crazy sight there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deeps,
Welcome to my world! Isn't it funny how, when your social life is restricted, you suddenly realise the fun and sadness in the world. I guess this is an ideal period for you to expand on your screenplay :-)...The Arab could very well be an Indian dude character in ur screenplay.
Roopesh