Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I got my car back today (oh, I forgot to mention that I had given it for servicing in the first place. Silly me). So anyways, the point I am getting to is, I LOVE MY CAR RADIO!! As I was returning, it was playing the usual snappy numbers, but then, the baap of all snappy numbers comes, bringing with it, a flood of memories. And guesses? com'on......com'on....give up? It was...(dance lights strobing, trumpets blowing) 'I am a Disco Dancer'!!! Man, that song made my day.

Moving on,
quote:
keeep up with the stories.its really interesting we see it everyday.
and my the way
you rock!!!
signed
mary-kate and ashley olsen


Woo hoo!! I made it to the celebrity circuit!! Or Bunny just thinks that her mamu is a moron. Tell me bunny, it was you, wasn't it?

And I came to know of another thing yesterday. Apparently, in Jordan there is a saying that there are three things that you should not share with someone else, Your woman, your gun and your car. The person who told me this, a colleague, explained about the gun and the car part, that since both can be used by people to kill, one should not share them. Note to myself: if ever I visit Jordan, I should be on the look out for crazed killer cars. Also, the most dangerous thing in Jordan is a woman driver with a gun.

Point to Ponder: While waiting for an order of a cinnamon roll at Cizzano (a minibakery), I had a look at the drinks available there. Among others, there was an Oregon Chai Tea Latte. The lady at the counter explained that it was a mixture of tea and coffee. This led me to wonder, is this culinary creativity or just plain retardedness? In office once, feeling adventurous, I had made a similar drink, and its taste? Well, I have some very bad memories and this is one of them. I was not at the height of my creativity then. Ergo, the bakery guys are retarded. AND THEY EXPECT PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THAT!!!

Surreal Moment of the Day: On account of not having a car yesterday, I had to take a taxi home. And I swear, the taxi driver was an exact copy of our dearest Chachaji!!! No, I am not making this up, he really was. He even talked like him, in a slow deliberate drawl!! How much more surreal can you get?

No comments: