Friday, July 23, 2004

Mehmood Passes Away.....

Film comedian Mehmood is dead

Goodbye, and thanks for all the laughs.

Surreal Moment of the Day: So yesterday, I am driving my car and the radio is playing. I decide to concentrate on the song, to find out which one is it, and I find that the lyrics go, 'Aaja mahiya, lets do balle balle'. I nearly flipped!! Guys(and in this case, gals), do you have any idea what you are singing??? You are asking your sweetheart to point to the skies and hop on on leg, fercrissakes!! This is not how sweethearts celebrate love. You guys are the reason the word moron is there in the dictionary.

An Observation: Doesn't Tereza Heinz Kerry resemble Rachna?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
YOU SURE ARE KEEPING YOURSELF BUSY ,
IN THE PIC,YOU LOOK REALLY LOOK ROYAL READY TO PERFORM A COUP.
DID YOU FIND OUT, WHY THERE WERE NOISES IN SIRIVASTAV'S PLACE.
ANYWAY HAS YOUR "FULAWAR" (PHOOL GOBI) GOT OVER -- OR ARE YOU STICKING TO RICE AND ALOO FULAWAR KE SABAZI