Monday, November 08, 2004

What A Day...

Its is 12:48 pm right now, and looking back, what a day it has been!!! I slept for more than 12 hours today, with a small break in between, for lunch. I had absolutely nothing to do. Jinu pal, did you just turn green with envy??
Anyways, I was talking about what a day it has been. The more-than-extra sleep is doing things to my mind, I think. My sense of smell is playing tricks on me. I swear I can smell the rain!!! The wet mud, the moist rain. That, sitting in an air-conditioned room!! And somehow, I feel that when I go out, I'll find it raining!! Not only that, on an online message board I frequent, there was talk about the G-Force cartoons that I loved as a kid. This again brought back memories. Again, what a day!! Hmmm, T think I'll never need drugs to go on mind trip. Just a long sleep, and I'm there.

On another note, have you seen the new SBI life insurance advert? Isn't it cute? It's one of the better ads on Indian tele right now.

No comments: