Thursday, November 04, 2004

Sushi, Sachchi...

I didn't post yesterday, cos I was very busy. Yes, I ended up being busy yesterday. I had four pages worth of translation to do, and I was working till after office hours. In the end, I just did half the work and publish the story that way. I finishedthe other half today.
Moving on, yesterday, Jinu and I finally had sushi!! And our opinion about it? bleh! It was tasteless to begin with, and the sauce was too strong. More like acidic. Didn't have any particular taste to it, just a strong soya taste to it. Jinu absolutely hate it, but I think I will try it out once more, but at a different place. So that's once target met...
So Bush has won!! I expected him to win, though I don't agree with his views. The thing is, Kerry does not have the charisma. Neither does GW, but he makes up for it by his cockiness. The mood in the office is expectedly very downbeat, though the people in my office didn't actually support Kerry either. They just hated Bush more. People are furiously typing away on their machines, getting worlwide opinion on the event. Me, I'm counting down the hours till my shift finishes.

No comments: