Sunday, November 21, 2004

Saturday Night...

It's Saturday night, and I am in office. In fact, I was in office yesterday as well, and both are my off days. I am still working sseven days a week, but on my off days, I get to leave early, that's all. I really need a vacation.
Yesterday, I saw Rocky 4, and I realised something - it's a pucca Hindi movie!!! It's a revenge drama, with an evil villian, a goody hero who is also an underdog, and to top that, there are two whole songs in the movie!!! One is the James Brown song 'Living in America', which comes just before Apollo Creed fights Draga, and the other is 'No Easy Way Out', when Sly has a fight with his wife and drives out of the house. These songs can easily it into a Hindi movie. Replace 'Living in America' with 'Aa Dekhen Zara' from the Indian Rocky, and 'No Easy Way Out' with 'Yudh Kar' from Yudh or 'Intequam Loonga' from Main Intequam Lunga. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u mentioned about some site for downloading old & new hindi songs. what is the site address ? ( I am particularly looking for the song "Yudh Kar" )