Thursday, November 18, 2004

I'm Too Cool...

Made another massive purchase today. I bought the i-pod mini! I had gone ot purchase a cheap flash drive for transfering some files, but ended up buying a top-of-the range mp3 player instead. The thing that did it in was the sheer functionality of the thing. It is an mp3 player, a storage device (4 GB!) and a cool fashion statement rolled into one. There were other mp3 players, but they were just not worth the money. less price, but also less disk space. The i-pod beats the price-features combination by a mile. Plus, I get to be cool!!
Moving on, Jinu pointed out the online test to check your political leanings. I came out as closer to Gandhi. I am a Libertarian Leftist! On the economic scale, I am more towards the left, but not entirely. I am not a collectivist. And on the Social front, I tend more toawrds the cneter, but am also slightly leaning towards Libertarianism or anarchy. I guess I am a little wayward :-).

No comments: