Thursday, November 18, 2004

I-Pod And Packaging...

I just can't keep gushing about my i-pod!! Seriously, the Apple guys know how to package a product. Right from teh packaging, a plaing while cub with the pisture of the i-pod, ot the innards, when you slide it open to reveal another whie box, which splits into two like a book, to reveal the i-pod on one side, and the ear phones and the USB and Firewire cables on the other. Groovy.
I repeat, the Apple guys really know how to package a product. So do the Nokia guys. The packaging of my Nokia phone was equally good, with a simple image over a greyish box. And the word Nokia and the model no. Groovy once again.
Speaking of mobile phones, my Nokia is giving me problems. It's camera is not working, for the second time now. The first time around, the Nokia guys changed it, but then it went bonkers again. I don't actually use the phone that much, but I still would like to have it in a working condition.
And a thought has just struck me. I now have a digital camera, a digital video camera, an IRDA phone, and mp3 players with a USB and Firewire connetion, and I don't have a computer which should act as a hub for these these things!!! I should buy a comp, but it seems like such a useless purchase...
In current affairs, I am quite disturbed by the entire Kanchi Seer affair. First, a holy man is being accused of a crime. Second, the entire matter is being made into a political issue, with politicians taking different sides to the issue. If the Seer is innocent, let him fight it out alone, without taking help of the opportunistic politicians. After all, he should it better than any of us that Satyamev Jayate.

No comments: