Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Sunny/Accent...

For the last one week, I was driving a rental car, as my car was at the mechanic (routine work before selling it off). I drove a Nissan Sunny, which was a powerful than the Accent. I was quite enjoying it, actually. Power steering, automatic gear, (I think) 2 liter engine, it was fun. The downside was that the speakers on that car were horrible. But I degress..
Anyways, I got my car back today, and suddenly, I felt that I was driving a bachcha car. I mean, its so light, so fragile...But I thoroghly enojyed the ride. While the Sunny has all the power, it could be a brute at times. The Accnet, on the other hand, is quite tame, and cruise worthy. Plus, the sound it makes is better. But I am sold to the power steering. My next car will have a power steering.

No comments: