Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Mini-Adventure

What little advnture I had!! I had gone searching for a job, and lost the keys to my house instead!! And a fine day I chose, when all the locksmiths had closed their shops.
This Wipro thing has had me running for two days in a row. Two days of going all the way to the Electronic City and back. That's one way of visiting B'lore, I reason.
The only good thing tcome out of the whole thing is that I got a spend night with Neelu, which is a fine thing. No matter hog big he grows, he isstill the small town boy, aware of where he comes from. Or maybe he doesn't need to put his mask in front of me. Maybe that's what friends do. Put each other at ease. Anyways, it was a time well spent. In fact, he put the whole thing about me losing my key and having to roam the city in a good light when he reminded me about the time I was stranded in Mumbai for three days and had to spend the night at the station. Like he said, I'm still the Adventerous Boy (a name a girl gave me for god knows what reasons).

No comments: