Saturday, September 12, 2009

Recap...

Its been a long time since I posted...years, infact. A lot has happened in this time. I got a job, got a girl, lost the girl, lost the job (in that order), went solo, liked a girl, girl didnt like me, could not continue solo, got a debt, got a job again, am sticking to it for now. In hindsight, this seems like a lot of activities, but there were times I was at a complete stand still. Times when I felt like going on long walk, just to bring some motion in my life. These past three years have been a rough, interesting ride that i am not likely forget ever. I feel I actually grew up in the last few years. Got a little more introspective. Boring. But that's life I guess...c'est la vie. Looking ahead, my goals are different from what they were a few years ago...views change, goals change, its how well you handle the change, how well you adapt to the new you that shows how mature you are. That's a lot of free running for one day...hopefully, this exercise of writing my thoughts will help me in thinking more clearly.

No comments: