Sunday, September 27, 2009

Early In The Morning, 6 O' Clock

Got up early today at my home, and was able to view the Ghaziababd morning for the first time. It is so different from the mornings in Mayur Vihar. Indirapuram is a concrete jungle, and the mornings there are a play of shadow and light. The sun struggles to shine in the mornings here. And theres this silence. Silence as in no sound of vehicles. Its quite, except for the chirping of birds. Yes, in spite of all the concrete structures, the birds still manage to get themselves heard, at least in the mornings. This is something we don't have in Mayur Vihar.
Lying on my bed at the crack of dawn, I looked at the whitish blue light outside, and heard the birds. Their sound early in the morning is very soothing, though they may be shouting their throats off. It was enough for me to get out of my bed and go to the balcony to view the morning. It was so dull, no sun, lots of bird noises, morning haze (pollution?), cool breeze. I had to hav a better view, so I made my way to the terrace.
From the top, the view was different. The visibility was definitely low, and all I could see around me was buildings in all shapes, sizes and color. It so reminded of Doha which was another concrete colony in desert. But here, there were green patches. While not visible from the ground, Indirapuram has a lot of greenery, though most of it is untended shrubs. But is enough for the birds to make a dwelling. And its not morning haze, its pollution. But still, the mornings here are optimistic. They're all about getting up an going to work. Good Morning to you all.

No comments: