Friday, September 11, 2009

Here I am!!!

First things first, a big shout of welcome to Joydeep..Welcome to blogging!! Believe me, its a medium for people like you...a agreat communication tool!! Hope to hear some nice foodie ideas/stories.

As for me, my attempts to start blogging are seriously hampered by my laziness...but a lot has been happening in my life, it is finding a direction, or heading towards what seems like a direction, so its a nice time to let any and sundry know of my jouney...hope to keep it up this time. Touch wood!

Note: Lisa Ray has a blog!!! its lisaraniray.wordpress.com.if you ever come across this page Lisa....I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Joydeep & Tashu said...

Keep writing on your blog who knows after some years that can be compiled into a book,lots of great writers have started with their own diary,,, you might be one of them........

rakesh sharma said...

Welcome back :-)!