Wednesday, March 09, 2005

What a Hoot!!!...

This morning I got the biggest laugh in a long time. And the irony in that is that I had Akshay Kumar to thank for it!!
The song, "Main Khiladi Tu Anadi" from the same film was playing on Channel [V], and to my utter surprise, the channel actually censored the pelvic thrusts of to two male actors!! Yes, that's right folks, the channel cut any scene that had the two of them doing pelvic thrusts, which in this song was 95 % of the time. Come to think of it, now that I wrote this line, does this song in anyway have gay undertones? They do point their thrusts at each other. Hmm...
And are the music channels on the road to self-censorship? I think not, cos the next song had an aadhi nangi firang ladki. Will someone please tell me what is happening?

No comments: