Friday, March 04, 2005

Dear injinuity....

injinuity said:
"You idiot.. I had no plans on sending the luggage at all had it not been for your father.. felt sorry for him.. its not his fault if his son is an irresponsible moron... been almost a month and a half and you still didn't send the passport copy.... I really wanted to keep it here for a year ... and would have done it had it not been for your pops... grrr

anyways hope you are having a blast in New York, catch you later dude.. have fun but be careful."

Reply:
sure, I believe you. you dick, if you didn't know the first thing about sending cargos, then why did you volunteer to do it in the first place, huh? and even when you came to about the passport requirement, why didn't you tell me about it. You write this in all your self-righteous tone, when in reality you were an ignorant ass, and a lazy bastard, thats what you are. And that's the reason I decided on not sending you the passport details. If not my father, then I would have come and picked it up myself.
And you don't need to feel sorry for my father, he doesnt need you sympathies. Your sympathies are not needed.
I had a real blast in NY, and am now back in India. When are you travelling?

On to other news:

I have got broadband in my home now!!! The speeds are prety impressive. In fact, I did a 20 mb download in less then 20 minutes

No comments: