Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Some Observations

* Why does my boss grunt whenever he passes by me? Could it be because he is grossly overweight, and the act of walking the nearly 2 1/2 meters from his office to where I sit really tires him out and he needs to take a massive dose of oxygen intake in order to move ahead? For the sake of my own safety I hope it is.

* All this hardworking has had some side effects. I noticed that I had lost my eye-hand-mouth coordination when I spilled food on my clothes. This never happened before. Must shape up. And speaking of food....

* My third and finally observation is, never, NEVER, NEVER order rasogollah in a mallu restaurant!!(*&%^$@#$%^) What you will get is a rock hard pile of paneer floating in sweet water, mind you, water, not syrup. Only god knows how I survived THAT!!!

No comments: