Friday, June 11, 2004

Odds and Ends

My fears about Natwar Singh seem to be coming true. He goes to US and says the India might consider sending troops to Iraq (pray how has the situation changed there??). Have you been living under a rock all this time, Mr. Singh?? Don't you get TV in your home? The images one gets are enough to deter anyone, but you promptly so ahead and say the India might send it troops there. Haven't you considered about a continuation in foreign policy?? Just to refresh your memory, India had declared the war against Iraq and its subsequent occupation as illegal, and that it would not support such an act. This was one of the better judgments of the NDA govt, IMO. But now, Mr. Singh goes ahead and says the India just might send troops afterall. Lets hope the Left's objection is effective (I actually support them on this one!!)

***

This is hilarious. And if he loses, he can still make a movie out of it, Munnabhai MLA/MP. Kya mamu!!!

***

Yesterday, when I gave my assurance to my boss that the deadline will be met this time around, he smiled a little. I thought that a special bond has been established between us, but in retrospect, I feel that this is not the case. I suspect that my boss was not convinced that I will be able to meet my deadline, and he was imagining him drumming my a**. I am sure of it.

***

My my, aren't we getting little too ambitious here? But then, he is a Gandhi, so he can think about it.

No comments: