Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Random Thoughts...

A Random Discovery: While jogging, don't listen to fast music. Maybe something slow and rhythmic, but never fast music. I discovered this to my peril, when I ran to 'Aisa Jadoo' from Khakee. suddenly, my heart was beating faster than needed for pumping blood, and I was short of breath and had a burning sensation in my heart. I switched off my iPod, and continued to run. Better to listen to nature sounds than the sound of music, I say. But some music during the push-up and sit-up does help.

Christmas is roughly 12 days away, but already, things are lighting up in Doha. The City Center has even put up a large tree there, all decked up with lights. But to make it a little less Christmas-like, the tree is conical, and has deers and other animals around it. Will try to post a picture of it if possible.
I am wondering, how long before they start lighting diyas there for Diwali?

No comments: