Sunday, December 05, 2004

Mithun? Akshay Kumar???

Saturday. At the office. Same old story.

Yesterday, Jinu and I went to play pool. I have given a name to a particualr shot at pool. Thats when the player hits the cue ball in such a way that the ball, instead of hitting the numbered ball, jumps right over them. I call this shot the Mithun Shot, in honor of the great Mithun Chakraborty. Well, yesterday, Jinu did a completely different kind of shot. He hit the cue ball, and it hit the wall of the table and did a backflip over the other balls. So what should I call this shot, huh? The Akshay Kumar Shot?? Or maybe the Chiranjeevi Shot? Or how about the Rajinkant Shot?

And speaking of Mithun, here's a page where they are discussing who is a better actor, Mithun or SRK? My vote goes to Mithun.

No comments: